Private Medical Services with Timely Medical
Timely Medical Alternatives is the only medical brokerage company of its kind in all of Canada. We help Canadians from every province obtain urgently needed diagnostic imaging and surgical procedures. If you are in need of anything from a routine MRI to a medically necessary surgery, we are here to help.
Since 2003, Timely Medical Alternatives has helped thousands of Canadians leave the increasingly long public waiting lists, and take matters into their own hands. We help Canadians from every province obtain virtually any type of medical procedure.
If you are in need of a surgical or diagnostic procedure, contact us and we can give you a quote within 24 hours.
Are you one of the 875,000 Canadians on a waiting list for medical care? Are you aware that private healthcare in Canada & the U.S. is not as expensive as you may think?
|Procedure||Wait Time in Public System*||Private-pay Wait Times for Clients of TMA**||Prices as low as:|
|Knee Replacement||Up to 2 Years||2 Weeks||$18,800|
|Gall Bladder Removal||Up to 3 Years||2 Weeks||$7,550|
|Angioplasty||Up to 12 Months||48 Hours||$14,360|
|Cardiac Bypass||Up to 12 Months||48 Hours||$32,975|
|Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery||Up to 2 Years||2 Weeks||$7,625|
|Spinal Surgery||Up to 3 Years||2 Weeks||$7,000|
|MRI||Up to 6 Months||3 Days||$600|
|CT SCAN||Up to 4 Months||3 Days||$500|
|Ultrasound||Up to 4 Months||3 Days||$600|
|Weight Loss Surgery||Up to 5 Years||2 Months||$14,900|
|Hip Replacement||Up to 2 Years||2 Weeks||$19,460|
|Cardiac Ablation||Up to 3 Years||1 Week||$13,450|
* Wait times in the public system depend on many factors that include, but are not limited to:
- Which province you live in
- Whether you are an urban or rural resident
- The urgency of your condition
- Your age. Many elderly patients are simply never going to get elective surgeries such as hip replacements
** Wait times for clients of Timely Medical Alternatives depend only on:
- The urgency of your condition. As an example – we can arrange for cardiac consultations normally within one week. In emergencies, we can arrange for next-day consultations with the surgery/procedure to follow immediately.